Sunday 20 March 2011



I know when he's been on your mind 
That distant look is in your eye 
I thought with time you'd realize 
It's over over 
It's not the way I choose to live 
And something somewhere's got to give 
As sharing this relationship gets older older 
You know I'd fight for you 
But how I can fight someone who isn't even there 
I've had the rest of you now I want the best of you 
I don't care if that's not fair 

Cause I want it all 
Or nothing at all 
There's no where left to fall 
When you reach the bottom it's now or never 
Is it all 
Or are we just friends 
Is this how it ends 
With a simple telephone call 
You leave me here with nothing at all 

There are times it seems to me 
I'm sharing you with memories 
I feel it in my heart 
But I don't show it show it 
And then there's times you look at me 
As though I'm all that you can see 
Those times I don't believe it's right 
I know know it 

Don't me make me promises 
Baby you never did know how to keep them well 
I've had the rest of you 
Now I want the best of you 
It's time for show and tell 

Cause you and I 
Could lose it all if you've got no more room 
No room inside for me in your life 
Cause I want it all 
Or nothing at all 
There's no where left to fall 
It's now or never 

No comments:

Post a Comment